Evangelion Finally vinyl soundtrack features music from the series Neon Genesis Evangelion and the Rebuild of Evangelion film series. This variant, exclusive to Right Stuf, is pressed on a pair of color vinyl discs - A/B on Neon Green Vinyl and C/D on Purple, in an homage to the paint job of Shinji Ikari's EVA Unit-01 and is housed in a wide spine jacket with a printed credit and lyric insert.
After 25 years, the music of Evangelion has come to vinyl... FINALLY!
This iconic anime series is known for, among many things, its classic soundtrack. A special selection of songs has been chosen to grace this record, picked from the soundtracks of the original series and the Rebuild of Evangelion films. From Yoko Takahashi's vocals on the opening theme, "The Cruel Angel's Thesis," to two renditions of the jazz standard that closed each episode, "FLY ME TO THE MOON," the sounds of the series will take you back to Tokyo-3. Also featured on this album are vocals by Megumi Hayashibara, who voiced Rei Ayanami. This gorgeous release is a must-own for any fan of Evangelion!
1. The Cruel Angel’s Thesis
2. FLY ME TO THE MOON (YOKO TAKAHASHI Acid Bossa Version)
3. Soul’s Refrain
4. THANATOS -IF I CAN’T BE YOURS-
5. KOMM, SUSSER TOD (M-10 Director’s Edit Version)
6. KYOU NO HI WA SAYOUNARA
7. TSUBASA WO KUDASAI
8. FLY ME TO THE MOON (2020 Version)
9. Kokoro yo Genshi ni Modore 2020
10. Mugen Houyou
11. Shiawase wa Tsumi no Nioi
12. Come sweet death, second impact
13. Dilemmatic triangle opera
14. The Image of black me
15. Dilemmatic triangle opera AYANAMI Version