A completely normal human brings some excitement to the figma world.
From "The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi" comes the SOS Brigade's one and only ordinary human, "Kyon", unexpectedly made into a figma!
- The new joint parts allow for a smooth look, yet poseable movements, allowing you to pose many different scenes.
- His stylishly worn uniform is made with a flexible plastic, so he is able to pose doing a wide variety of actions.
- Also, to recreate Kyon's hunched back, it's possible to move the base of his neck. Using this, many subtle expressions can be made.
- Two faces are included, the expressionless face, and the disappointed face. A hand set, as well as indoor slippers are included, making it possible to recreate the dance in the ending theme.
- The included portable video camera can be used to recreate scenes where Kyon was filming, making fans of these scenes happy.
- Comes with a poseable figma stand, that makes it possible to recreate various scenes.