Not only poses perfectly, but is just as mysterious. figma Ryouko Asakura!
From "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" comes a figma of Ryouko Asakura, the class member who is actually a humanoid interface.
- Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out many scenes.
- A flexible plastic was used for her uniform and skirt, making sure that proportions were kept, without compromising the posability.
- The two included face parts allow you to create either a smiling, or a mysterious feeling to her.
- Included in the various hand parts that allow you to recreate the battle scene between Nagato, this includes hand parts that interlock with Nagato.
- Comes with a poseable figma stand that makes it possible to recreate various scenes.